At its meeting on Tuesday, June 12, 2018, Beacon Angels heard presentations for funding from the following:
- LASO Technologies, which is selling a very waterproof Iphone case and is developing other field-use Iphone accessories; and
- ENTERAstim, which is developing a therapeutic system to stimulate the small bowel in the human GI tract electrically and speed the return of its motility from ileus to normal.
We also heard:
- A due diligence report on Zippity Cars
- A due diligence report on ScholarJet, and
- An update from the CEO and founder of portfolio company Ecare Vault.
Finally, we conducted a full review of the health and prospects of the companies in the Beacon Angels portfolio.