At its next meeting on February 11, 2020, Beacon will entertain the following new funding proposals:
- Wabbi; which is developing a platform to provide continuity of information to make security scalable between software development pipelines, so teams no longer have to choose between speed and security; and
- IndustrialML, which is an enterprise software company that collects, cleans, and curates factory sensor and enterprise IT data, enabling industrial customers to optimize factory productivity using its proprietary machine-learning SaaS platform.
We will review and discuss company updates including:
- Exit of The Search Agency,
- Funding follow-on rounds including of Launchpad Medical, and Xeno, and
- Exit of Concrete Sensors.
Members will report on companies in due diligence consisting of:
- Theromics, and