At its meeting on February 11, 2020, Beacon entertained the following new funding proposals:
- Wabbi; which is developing a platform to provide continuity of information to make security scalable between software development pipelines, so teams no longer have to choose between speed and security; and
- IndustrialML, which is an enterprise software company that collects, cleans, and curates factory sensor and enterprise IT data, enabling industrial customers to optimize factory productivity using its proprietary machine-learning SaaS platform.
We reviewed and discuss company updates including:
- Exit of The Search Agency,
- Exit of Concrete Sensors, and
- Funding follow-on rounds including of Launchpad Medical, and Xeno.
Members reported on companies in due diligence consisting of:
- Theromics, and