Beacon Angels will entertain the following new funding proposals at its meeting on March 10, 2020:
- Enrich Therapeutics, which is developing a LCD-guided cell-isolation platform to enable life science research at the single-cell level; and
- Obsidian Advanced Manufacturing, which offers a breakthrough method of printing micron-scale sensors, electromagnetics structures and radio-frequency devices directly on high-value assets.
We will review and discuss company updates including:
- Funding a follow-on round of Xeno,
- Funding a new round into Theromics,
- Completion of the follow-on funding of Launchpad Medical, and the
- Exit of Concrete Sensors.