At our meeting on July 13, 2021 the members of Beacon Angels entertained new funding proposals from the following presenters:
- Intraday, developing AI tools in the financial technology field to enable companies to forecast and deploy cash efficiently and more productively; and
- Soul Being, a healthcare services platform to help users navigate integrative medicine alternatives that improve their health while saving money for their employers and health plans.
CEO Adam Honig also delivered an update on Spiro Technologies.
Members reported on companies in due diligence consisting of:
- AmplifiDx, offering a Molecular Point-of-Care biotechnology platform via the DX 1000 System for accurate, convenient, and affordable infectious disease testing;
- Hilltop BioSciences, a veterinary biotech company offering novel therapies for inflammatory diseases such as equine asthma and canine osteoarthritis; and
- TIKI, building software for users to own the data collected on them by social media companies consisting whereby they can see their data, control when and how it is sold and used, and get paid for its sale.
We heard updates on the funding rounds of:
- Cognoptix,RevBio, and
- Xeno Biosciences.