December 8, 2015
- Qleek, which has developed, markets and sells an aesthetically pleasing music player; and
- Clinical Research IO, which captures research data directly on tablets and in the cloud for greater accuracy, and affording drug companies substantial savings in clinical trial audit costs.
Due diligence reports: PanTher and Building Conversation.
November 10th, 2015
- PanTher Therapeutics, which is developing drug-eluting devices to deliver chemo drugs directly to hard tumors; and
- Apptient, which is developing a system to enable advertisers to reach users of free mobile apps with targeted ads.
Siamab Therapeutics, a Beacon portfolio company and Building Conversation, currently in due diligence, also presented updates.
Oct. 13, 2015
- Constant Therapy, of Newton, Mass., Veera Anantha presenting, develops tools for personalized and 24×7 brain rehabilitation to patients via iPads & software tools to providers for evidence based care.
- Brendan Dowdall, CEO, described how the phone-based system of Concrete Sensors, of Boston, Mass., enables construction management professionals efficiently to receive, monitor and analyze real time data for the drying and curing of concrete, a matter of key time sensitivity and importance for major construction projects.
Sept. 8, 2015
- TelePro Health(Medical Services), which provides online video to integrate remote doctors’ visits and monitoring, claims processing, eprescriptions, medical records, wearable and remote monitoring devices and real-time health app data; and
- Atanse(Medical Devices), which develops neurosurgical instruments that enable biotechnologycompanies to deliver therapeutics in the brain with greater precision and reduced trauma.
July 7, 2015
- RumiSpice, which was founded by US Army Afghanistan war veterans who have established sourcing and distribution channels for the worlds most expensive spice; and
- CrowdComfort, which offers a crowd sourcing platform for the management of commercial building facilities. Building occupants report site-specific facilities issues via smartphone.
June 2, 2015
- Building Conversation, Terrence Masson, CEO, has developed a subscription based app to allow architectural firms, building firms, contractors, developers and other persons involved in building and real estate development to view an augmented reality image of prospective architectural project; and
- Oikos Software, which seeks to provide cloud based accounting software to firms of all sizes.
April 14, 2015
- BeTH which develops novel, human-device interfaces to improve comfort, mobility, and the health of patients, and has, most recently developed a dynamic liner that continually adjusts the fit of prosthetic devices to ease the wearer’s comfort and mobility; and
- Treppen Technologies, which offers a decision compliance and support system for corporate governance.
March 10, 2015
- Impact Product Development, which has developed a device that turns a smartphone into a mobile fish scale for bass and other fishing tournaments; and
- Sober Grid, which is building a social networking app that allows recovering alcoholics to connect to share healthy interactions among a confidential community of like minded persons.